Annual Corporate Supporters receive the following benefits*:
TSPA-facilitated information-sharing across the industry on timely topics (i.e. election security, online disinformation, terrorist content, identifying coded hate speech and imagery, etc.) and shaping institutionalized industry dialogue.
Membership for each of your trust and safety employees which includes:
- 5-10 year-round webinars, meetups, panel discussions, workshops, and networking events
- Passes to annual TSPA conference(s)**
- Discounted event pricing for non-T&S employees**
- Access for your T&S employees to our platform to view members-only publications, white-papers, and case studies
- Growth and retention of current talent through specialized professional development programs:
- Trust & Safety 101 Curriculum and related career trainings
- Management resources (e.g. protecting your team in online and offline environments; how to hire for T&S; when, why, and how to outsource moderation)
Access to feedback sessions for developing topics for events and other materials including webinars, meetups, panel discussions, workshops, publications, and networking events.
A source of highly qualified trust and safety talent that can be recruited through unlimited job posts and highlights on the TSPA job board.
Year-round recognition for public leadership role in shaping the professionalization of trust and safety:
- “Annual Corporate Supporter” call outs in all public published materials including newsletter and social media.
- Listing on the Trust & Safety Professional Association website
- Opportunities to publish blogs and contribute best-practice resources
- Speaking opportunities at conferences and events
*Signed agreements by TSPA and founding corporate supporters supersede this page describing “Annual Corporate Supporter Benefits”
**Discounted pricing for those outside of the annual corporate supporter’s trust and safety team. Number of complimentary conference passes will be subject to TSPA team review if a large number of passes are requested.