This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on August 6, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
We’re expanding our team and are looking for an enthusiastic and thoughtful team player to join our Policy team as an Ad Policy Manager based in our Dublin, Ireland office. On Pinterest, we want ads to be some of the best stuff people see and you will play a key role in making that happen. As we continue to expand monetization into new markets, you will research and develop country-specific ad policies and enforcement guidance in conjunction with your Policy teammates and Legal counterparts. You will lead policy support to our ad operations teams to clarify policy gray areas, solicit feedback, and identify opportunities to update our ad policies. As our first Policy team member in Dublin, you will represent the Ad Policy team with Sales teams throughout Europe and work with the Head of Policy to think about how best to grow our team’s presence there.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with your Policy teammates and Legal team counterparts to develop ad policies for newly monetized markets
- Lead policy support to ad operations teams, such as answering policy questions, addressing escalations, and identifying ways to improve work processes
- Solicit feedback from ad operations teams to identify trends and opportunities for updating ad policies
- Maintain clear ad policy enforcement documentation
- Host training sessions with European Sales teams and respond to feedback on our ad policies
- Mentor others and partner with the Head of Policy to set strategy for growing the Policy team’s presence in Europe
- Facilitate and productively engage in complex policy discussions, including respectfully challenging team members and xfn partners and incorporating new and diverse viewpoints
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent judgement and critical thinking skills: you can assess numerous inputs, weigh tradeoffs, manage ambiguity, and make difficult decisions
- Demonstrated experience in ad, commerce, or shopping policy development
- A stellar communicator who has strong writing skills and great verbal communication and can work effectively with xfn partners across multiple time zones
- A detailed oriented leader who can lead policy projects and help set strategy
- Ability to work independently
- A skilled relationship builder who maintains collaborative partnerships within your team, across the company, and with outside audiences. Demonstrated experience working with cross-functional teams including Operations, Legal, and Sales
To apply for this job please visit www.pinterestcareers.com.