This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on August 6, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and thoughtful team player to join our Policy team as an Ad Policy Senior Manager. On Pinterest, we want ads to be some of the best stuff people see and for our users to find great products from trusted merchants. You will develop the ad and shopping policies that keep this content inspiring and safe and ensure we comply with complex regulations. You’ll seek out feedback from internal stakeholders and external experts and collaborate with our Operations, Product, Legal, Sales, Public Policy and Communications teams. You’ll autonomously lead complex projects, mentor teammates, and partner with the Head of Policy to set strategy for the team.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with your Policy teammates, cross-functional partners and outside experts to develop global ad and shopping policies
- Continuously evaluate and iterate on our ad and shopping policy approaches as needed
- Partner with our Operations and Product teams to provide policy guidance and scale our policy enforcement globally
- Mentor teammates and partner with the Head of Policy to set strategy for the team, including how to prioritize among competing demands for our time and expertise
- Facilitate and productively engage in complex policy discussions, including respectfully challenging team members and xfn partners and incorporating new and diverse viewpoints
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent judgement and critical thinking skills: you can assess numerous inputs, weigh tradeoffs, manage ambiguity, and make difficult decisions
- Demonstrated experience in ad, commerce, or shopping policy development
- A stellar communicator who has strong writing skills and great verbal communication and can work effectively with stakeholders from junior to executive levels
- A detailed oriented leader who can lead complex policy projects and help set strategy
- A skilled relationship builder who maintains collaborative partnerships within your team, across the company, and with outside audiences. Demonstrated experience working with cross-functional teams including Operations, Legal, Sales, Public Policy and Comms
To apply for this job please visit www.pinterestcareers.com.