This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on September 23, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Anti-Evil Operations Specialist, Advanced Ops
“The front page of the internet” Reddit brings over 450 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Trust & Safety Specialist to join our EMEA team who will be working with our massive Reddit Community to enhance the overall health of Reddit.com and user experience. If you have experience in online safety, and deep dive investigations into abusive content and bad actors, then we want to hear from you! This team will be on the front lines working with our users every day and will partner with our Product team to improve the user experience.
- Review escalated content and assess for policy compliance quickly and effectively
- Serve as escalation point-of-contact and swiftly act on sensitive issues that affect users and internal stakeholders
- Perform investigations and deep dive analyses to identify meaningful data clusters of users based on usage patterns, actions taken and content interacted with
- Partner with internal stakeholders to deliver insights about our operations and help create better user experiences.
- Troubleshoot and identify bugs or user-related issues and work with our stakeholders to seek resolutions or fixes while mitigating risk
- Exude patience and positivity in the Community and contribute to a growing safety-first organisation
What We Can Expect From You:
- 2-3 years relevant work experience in the Internet industry, social media, and online communities
- Familiarity with Content Moderation Tools and workflow management software (ticketing)
- Proficiency in French or German
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to excel in a dynamic and fast-paced operational environment and drive change, and collaborate cross-functionally
- Experience with SQL, querying databases or data-driven problem-solving approaches is a plus.
- Ability to adapt to flexible work schedule
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.