This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on May 6, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position. Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in drafting or enforcing policy for an online platform or engagement with online public policy issues.
- Experience working with global teams and communicating with stakeholders cross-functionally.
- Experience working internationally in the online platform space.
- Ability to identify trends from user data.
- Advanced negotiation, collaboration, and presentation skills.
- Ability to speak and write in more than one language fluently.
About the job
- Develop, maintain, and update our global policies for the child safety area. Understand and clearly communicate the challenges and needs presented by the latest global trends.
- Influence cross-functional stakeholders and company executives regarding proposed content policy efforts.
- Lead research for developing new policies and understanding emerging risks as well as trainings.
- Work closely with global teams to ensure effective operationalization of global policies.
- Build and develop partnerships with partners across cross-functional groups including Public Policy, PR, Legal, Product, Engineering, and Sales.
To apply for this job please visit careers.google.com.