This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on April 26, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
The Content Trust & Safety team at NewsBreak helps ensure that our global community is safe and empowered to consume content while protecting our brand. This role will be responsible for managing the Trust & Safety workstream and team, creating clear policies and expectations for the NewsBreak community, ensuring consistent and fair enforcement of our standards, and building trust between NewsBreak and its community of creators, readers, partners, and advertisers. We expect the candidates to be passionate about safety policy, wake up excited to make an impact in millions of people’s lives, and have demonstrated this through a track record of achievements in the policy space.
- Manage the entire Trust & Safety product, process, KPIs, and team
- Develop, refine, and continuously improve content policies for the NewsBreak ecosystem
- Articulate, interpret, and implement content policies externally and internally
- Act as a global escalation point of contact, align all stakeholders and respond to emergency content safety-related cases
- Lead a team of content moderators, and Trust and Safety agents. Provide coaching and feedback to ensure that the team maintains a high level of productivity and quality
- Track and analyze key operational and performance metrics, identify trends, and develop solutions to optimize team workflows, improve efficiency with data-based strategies
- Streamline cross-functional workflow to optimize policy implementation
- Identify opportunities for improving, training content, tools and technologies
- 5+ years of experience in Trust & Safety. Familar with overall T&S product, policy (specifically regarding news/entertainment/social media content), processes, KPIs, and overall management.
- Extensive people management skills. Led a big and growing T&S team
- Bachelor degree in public policy, politics, law, economics, communications, behavioral sciences or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communications with the ability to translate complex challenges into simple and clear language and persuade between multiple levels
- Strong analytical reasoning, execution, and project management skills
- Experience working with international partners across different time zones and cultures
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.