This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on April 29, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
- 10 years of experience in internet services, process improvement, or customer support.
- Experience in program management.
- Experience leading teams and coaching, mentoring, and developing team members.
- Ability to work non-standard working hours, including being on-call rotation during weekends and holiday.
- Experience delivering amazing customer experience against core metrics, as well as process improvement.
- Experience staying calm under pressure and working in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment.
- Strong business judgment, strategic and analytical capabilities, including using data to drive strategy and business action.
- Outstanding influencing and executive communication skills; ability to build strong relationships with cross-functional partners.
About the job
Fast-paced, dynamic, and proactive, YouTube’s Trust & Safety team is dedicated to making YouTube a safe place for users, viewers, and content creators around the world to belong, create, and express themselves. Whether understanding and solving their online content concerns, navigating within global legal frameworks, or writing and enforcing worldwide policy, the Trust & Safety team is on the frontlines of enhancing the YouTube experience, building internet safety, and protecting free speech in our ever-evolving digital world. As the Creator Policy Experience Lead on YouTube’s Trust and Safety team, you will refine and launch processes, product features and improvements in the long-term roadmap related to creator policy experience. You will work cross-functionally across Support, Product, Policy, and Operations to operationalize these changes, taking on unique challenges of a broad array of policy areas (Community Guidelines, Copyright, and Monetization) while developing workflows that are consistent and resilient. Note that you will review graphic, controversial, and sometimes offensive video and text content to evaluate if they are in line with YouTube’s Community Guidelines. You will also be on-call during weekends. At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun — and we do it all together.
- Develop operational excellence and team cohesion across region. Communicate status with senior leadership.
- Lead for the Creator Policy Experience team globally.
- Advocate for needs related to Creator Policy Experience and influence Product and cross-functional partners to prioritize these needs.
- Be available for on-call work on weekends to handle escalations.
To apply for this job please visit careers.google.com.