Website Spectrum Labs
This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on September 16, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
A rare chance to wake up in the morning, log on to the computer and know that the work you are doing is for the greater good.
Spectrum Customer Success Trust & Safety Managers are our customers’ best advocates and partners. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering mighty value to our customers & managing client engagements. Working in tight partnership with the Customer you will be responsible for the following:
- Set strategic direction in Customer’s use of Spectrum to address business challenges via a prescriptive approach to Trust & Safety (T&S) and Spectrum configuration best practices
- Facilitate setting outcomes and measurable objectives with the Customer (“success criteria”)
- Hold Customer and Spectrum accountable to delivering against success criteria
- Guide Customers with latest T&S best practices for keeping their communities safe and inclusive
- Engage across the Customer’s organization and work cross-functionally within Spectrum to identify opportunities and risks, and present recommendations & solutions
- Facilitate conversations with Customer to ensure they are on track to seeing maximal value from the Spectrum product(s)
- Ownership for outcomes including risk management and mitigation, client’s value realization, and Customer & Spectrum’s mutual success
Your core responsibilities:
- Work with new and existing Spectrum customers to fulfill their strategic and operational T&S goals. Provide onboarding, integration (collaborate with your CS Implementation Engineer counterpart on the account), education and T&S documentation to drive long term customer success & value with Spectrum
- Set customers up for success and successful launch of Spectrum to get full value from our technology and meet their desired business outcomes. Understand both their T&S and business needs of customers assigned, and evolve as needed.
- Strategically advise and educate both Spectrum and Customer resources on T & S workflow design to ensure long term success based on understanding of customer’s business, use cases, success criteria for getting value, and data
- Help build Implementation & Customer Success Plans based on customer defined business outcomes
- Develop relationships with stakeholders to understand a Customer’s business, lead Customer QBR meetings and act as a T&S expert for the Customer.
Outcomes and Risk Management
-Work to identify and bring to customer’s attention T&S risk or vulnerabilities that could impact their business.
- Remain up to date on Spectrum product features and developed use cases to drive customers to best practice standards
- Proactively escalate at-risk customers and ensure internal visibility by providing regular updates, status and next steps on a regular cadence through CS weekly meetings and via weekly 1:1s with your manager
Produce internal best practices and customer user stories to strengthen the sales, marketing and CS processes internally
Collaborate closely with your CS Implementation Engineer counterpart on all assigned accounts
Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to support the success of your customers, including Sales, Marketing, and Product
Maintain a highly organized and accurate task list, visible to project management and other project resources engaged
Advocate for customer needs in order to overcome adoption blockers and help drive new feature development with customers & their T&S goals in mind.
*Account expansion *
Undertake discovery and education activities to identify opportunities to increase Spectrum Labs usage across customer functions and processes.
Continually work towards building a better understanding of 3-5 industries that make your customer base. Understand the opportunities and challenges they are facing.
What we are looking for
- You are excited to take on a broad enterprise-wide view of the business and have varying degrees of appreciation of strategy, processes and capabilities, enabling technologies and governance.
- You have proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail; and to set priorities and deliver objectives without the need of day-to-day supervision.
- You ask the right questions, listen and communicate effectively to quickly uncover problems and find solutions. You can also foresee consequences based on each decision to help guide customers.
- You have proven ability to think big picture strategy AND roll-up-your sleeves to deliver
- You are relationship-oriented, enjoy working with both people + technology, and are a self-motivated learner
- You foster collaboration, value other’s perspectives and gain support and buy-in for organizational proposals.
- 5+ years of recent Trust & Safety experience
- 2+ years of experience in Professional Services/Consulting/Customer Success
- Experience working with cross functional teams within a customer organization to support a joint outcome
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively via oral & written formats; Google Sheets & Slides skills are a must
- Passion for customer success & excellence
*Additional Skills *
Passion for Spectrum Values
- Thrive in a fast pace environment with ability to prioritize and multi-task on the fly
- Recent technical experience using technologies such as Salesforce or other CRM and handling – technical support cases for a B2B SaaS company, etc.
- Resourcefulness, creativity and strategic thinking for troubleshooting problems
- GRIT: Self motivated and self-directed; Fast learner
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment in which the requirements are not always well defined and priorities change frequently
- Strong attention to detail and documentation
- Comfortable in supporting and working with global customers across many time zones
- You are comfortable reviewing and discussing highly inappropriate content for the purposes of detecting and allowing it to be removed.
- You have high energy and a positive attitude.
Multilingual proficiency (English language is required).
To apply for this job please visit angel.co.