This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on August 25, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Within Community Operations, our Trust & Safety Operations team focuses on protecting Pinners and mitigating risk to the community by removing harmful and violating content, in partnership with various teams across Pinterest. The Trust & Safety Data and Analytics team provides data, visualizations, and analyses that help us make better decisions, monitor how effectively we’re solving issues for Pinners, and identify ways to do better. We’re looking for an analytics leader who is passionate about keeping Pinterest a safe and positive place through the power of data.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with Head of Trust & Safety Operations to craft the vision and strategy for the team in the coming years
- Set goals and priorities for the team in alignment with company and organizational priorities
- Build strong partnerships and relationships with partners in Product, Engineering, and within Community Operations
- Provide context, coaching, feedback, and support for team members through periods of change and growth
- Collaborate with other operations leaders to build and maintain an inclusive and open work culture
What we’re looking for:
- Expertise in data retrieval using SQL or similar languages
- Expertise in conducting quantitative analyses and problem solving in a business context
- Expertise in visualizing data and storytelling through various tools such as Excel, Tableau, or R
- Experience mentoring and coaching others
- Experience setting and achieving goals for a team or organization
- Experience building and maintaining relationships between teams
To apply for this job please visit www.pinterestcareers.com.