This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on May 9, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position. About this Role Safety is the #1 company priority at Roblox. As a Director of Product for the Trust and Safety Group, you will be responsible for helping ensure that Roblox remains a safe place for all ages to create, socialize, and share in play and immersive entertainment. You will work closely with executive leadership, policy teams, operations teams, and the product / engineering teams responsible for User Safety, Behavioral Safety, and Content Safety. You’ll help influence our Policy for what’s allowed in the metaverse, and be responsible for carrying out the execution and implementation. You Are:
- Product leader with with 10+ years in product management
- Domain experience managing teams that deal with User Generated Content (UGC)
- Passionate about defining what Safety means for our users, both under the age of 13 and over.
- Able to analyze complex (multi-dimensional) solution trade-offs and present alternatives that would satisfy solution requirements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to convey ideas through detailed specifications and/or wireframes.
- Having worked in a fast paced environment, with competing resources and priorities, through the product life cycle from planning, development, through to launch.
- Strategic orientation coupled with an entrepreneurial attitude and an ability to contribute to product design, execution, and all things go-to-market.
- A self starter: High degree of self direction and independent drive.
WHY ROBLOX? Roblox is ushering in the next generation of entertainment, allowing people to imagine, create, and play together in immersive, user-generated worlds. We’re the one and only fastest-growing entertainment platform that lets anyone teach themselves how to code, publish, and monetize any experience imaginable—across any device—reaching millions of players across the globe. The impact that you can have at Roblox is powerful. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role in the success of Roblox on a massive scale. Someone who takes play seriously, but also isn’t afraid to have some fun either. Someone who’s ready to take Roblox—and their career—to the next level. For the past 3 years running, we were honored to be recognized as a Certified Great Place to Work®. We’ve fostered a company culture that empowers people to do the most defining work of their career in an environment that’s made up of the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet. Join the Roblox team where play rules and the possibilities are endless.
To apply for this job please visit corp.roblox.com.