This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on October 25, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
- Lead Neighbor’s Trust and Safety team and oversee strategic vision and tactical operations
- Lead and mentor a team of Trust and Safety specialists in providing outstanding support related to Trust and Safety concerns
- Be a decision-maker and advocate for the team’s development and needs
- Help develop and scale the Trust & Safety team while balancing automation and human review to mitigate risk
- Manage relationships between Neighbor and vendors providing Trust & Safety services and software
- Identify product changes that will improve user experience, and work cross-functionally to drive organizational impact
- 5+ years in a Trust & Safety leadership role
- 2+ years of experience in a start-up environment or fast growing company
- Strong working knowledge of marketplaces and risk mitigation
- Experience communicating directly with customers to assess needs and solve issues
- Comfortable working as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, dynamic, high-energy environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Domain knowledge in the different areas of Trust & Safety: identity verification, background checks, insurance, chargebacks, escalation, mitigation, etc.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.