This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on June 27, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
What you’ll do:
- Oversees operational risk, trust and safety strategy and tactical planning; leads operational risk, fraud, and security teams, and manages P&L associated with damage recovery, vehicle theft costs, membership fraud, chargebacks, and PLPD insurance costs; works to drive down costs across key areas
- Owns and optimizes processes between risk, security, fraud, and field operations teams to create efficiencies, improve operational transparency, and enhance the member experience
- Partners with data team and leverages data analytics related to locations, members, vehicles, and other operational metrics to make decisions and improve Zipcar’s operating risk profile
- Analyzes key performance indicators, financial reports, and other damage and liability reports to support strategic initiatives and drive change
- Partners with Zipcar, Zipcar UK, and ABG product and technology teams to oversee system updates to ensure efficient processing and improve overall operating performance
What you’ll love about being a Zipster:
- Collaborating with talented, passionate colleagues representing a large cross-section of our functional teams that bring their authentic and whole selves to work.
- Being part of a company that is big enough that we can achieve big things together, but small enough that you can make your mark.
- Having an immediate and direct impact on the growth and profitability of the business.
What drives success for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum of ten years of relevant experience, ideally at a company in a related field (risk, insurance, transportation, or logistics) or equivalent translatable experience
- Excellent analytical skills, strong financial acumen, and critical decision-making skills
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, and change management skills
- Proficiency with business intelligence tools and data analysis
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and articulate ideas, results, and recommendations
- Ability to prioritize work independently, ensuring accuracy, while meeting deadlines
What tops off the tank:
- Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance, and other voluntary benefits through our parent company, Avis Budget Group
- Generous paid time off, including holidays, vacation, personal, sick, volunteer, and parental leave
- Tax-free benefit for public transportation or parking expenses
- Bicycle Reimbursement program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company-matched contributions
- Free Zipcar Membership and other employee discounts, including discounts on renting and buying Avis/Budget cars
- Community involvement opportunities
To apply for this job please visit americas.zipcar.avisbudgetgroup.jobs.