This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on July 29, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
What will I be doing?
• Work closely with cross-functional partners (content policy, product management, data analytics, operations, engineering, algorithm) to identify, assess and resolve Bullying & Harassment related issues in our products.
• Champion community well-being and user safety through optimization of product safety features and product strategy.
• Provide foresight into various vulnerabilities in scenarios such as video, comments, follow/like, accounts, etc. through qualitative and quantitative approaches.
• Own the enforcement workforce design to best structure our team in dealing with key Trust and Safety issues.
• Manage the performance and goals of a team, driving the issue roadmap and taking responsibility for key issue metrics.
• Remain up-to-date on industry trends and emerging issues in the trust and safety space and design process or product solutions.
What should I bring with me?
• 12+ years of total working experience with 5+ years in trust and safety.
• Expertise and experience working on several Trust and Safety related issues that occur in content creation/digital entertainment platforms (e.g. Bullying & Harassment, self-harm, dangerous acts, violent and graphic content and others).
• Experience with managing and coordinating large scale projects or products, working closely with engineering and design teams as well as other partner teams to guarantee effective execution of product plans.
• Experience managing a team and mentoring them towards success.
• Highly up-to-date and in tune with emerging online safety issues, with keen intuition on creating solutions and preventive measures for tackling them.
• Highly data-sensitive, capable of in-depth data interpretation; a plus if can work with SQL.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
To apply for this job please visit careers.tiktok.com.