This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on September 25, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Airbnb is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where anyone can belong anywhere. It takes a unified team committed to our core values to achieve this goal. Airbnb’s various functions embody the company’s innovative spirit and our fast-moving team is committed to leading as a 21st century company.
We are looking for an experienced, collaborative, and visionary performance leader who can create outcomes driven frameworks for the largest and most complex outsourced customer support partner networks in Airbnb. The Trust Partner Operations Manager uses innovative and scalable performance management processes to singularly own the service delivery performance metrics that our partners produce for a tier of service across the globe. The Trust Partner Operations Manager will deliver on KPI management and continuous improvement, region level and globally influencing performance storytelling, product and process insights discovery, and most importantly, will collaborate with their Partner Relationship Manager colleagues and shared services virtual teams to maintain a robust, well documented, and effective performance review and improvement program with the Global Trust partners.
- Conduct business reviews, drive performance, document trends and actions, and be accountable for the Global service delivery performance metrics produced in a single tier (Online / Offline) of service by the Trust partner networks
- Leverage a virtual team of Partner Relationship Managers, Quality Leads, Training Leads, and others to support Global performance results in servicing a specific tier of service
- Develop and incubate relationships with operations managers, directors, and execs with the partners, managing and driving their performance through influence, communication skills, and co-solving problems and action plans
- Work collaboratively with other Trust Partner Operations Managers in achieving and exceeding the desired global performance results of a service tier, as designed by Trust Operations, and which are tailored for the Airbnb Businesses that Trust supports
- Along with Trust Operations, ensure that business review processes and performance storytelling is developed to represent a complex, multi language, multi Business partner enterprise, in a robust and globally consistent manner
- Capture the regularly generated feedback and insights generated by the partners in pursuit of exceeding tier specific goals, feeding that information to Trust Operations and other stakeholders
- Evaluate new Airbnb processes or program changes for their potential impact to partner performance, and assist in mitigating those risks
- Maintain a broad understanding of the needs of the many languages, geographies, and local market operations that are serviced by region, responding where need be to a broad range of performance impacting events
- Act as Airbnb’s single point of contact for all other matters related to the region’s partner performance results, including representing the region along with the Regional Partner Manager to different functions within Airbnb
- Lead and/or participate in projects outside of the scope of your department, as assigned by your manager
- Demonstrated ability to guide a team to implement impactful strategies while also pushing forward as a manager-doer against your own priorities
- Builds for the long term through multi year planning as well as ensuring Trust team leverages partner knowledge of industry trends
- 10+ years of progressively responsible leadership experience in Trust and Safety operations (BPO preferred or captive accepted)
- 5+ years of experience managing worldwide teams (100+ employees)
- 5+ years of experience working cross-functionally and cross-regions and international countries
- A proven track record of managing performance across a matrixed organization that covers a wide range of geographies, languages, time zones, etc
- Expert level and creative performance results storyteller with strong analytical skills and the ability to clarify and prioritize using data
- Deep functional knowledge in the tier of service that will be managed
- Experience driving B2B relationships and leading outside teams to exceed goals
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- Able to travel in Europe, APAC and North America when required
- Up to 50% travel time
- Works well in ambiguity and embraces the adventure!
To apply for this job please visit careers.airbnb.com.