This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on September 25, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
The Trust & Safety (T&S) team plays a critical role by helping to ensure that TikTok is a safe platform for users to express themselves and enjoy the content.
Our Global Wellbeing Team (GWT) is responsible for the development, implementation and measurement of our global wellbeing strategies and aligned programs for all T&S teams. These programmes are designed to support and promote positive physical and psychological health, as well as healthy working environments, especially for those who work with potentially harmful content across our in-house teams and business partners.
As the Head of Global Wellbeing, you will have overall responsibility to create, adapt and support global programs at a regional level in order to deliver effective, needs-based, culturally appropriate and evidence-based wellbeing solutions.
This is a new opportunity to work with a wide variety of teams both internally and outside the company to provide scalable physical and psychological health solutions, and make strong impacts on the company’s growth and the wellbeing of its people.
Candidates should have a solid background in working as a subject matter expert in employee wellbeing. Strong leadership, relationship building skills and the ability to cooperate with multiple stakeholders are also essential.
Our preferred location for this role is Dublin, Mountain View, Singapore or London. Whilst these are our preferred locations we are open to others based on the right candidate.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Lead the Global Wellbeing team which includes highly skilled Regional Specialists across EMEA, APAC and the Americas, alongside Program Managers to tailor, implement and manage regional wellbeing programs based on a Global Wellbeing Strategy and Framework; provide specialist subject matter expertise and input into program design, implementation and evaluation;
- Provide subject matter expertise and guidance to the leadership team and HRBPs as a trusted advisor on employee wellbeing and provide deep insights, opinions and consultations based on professional judgement, internal employee feedback and data analysis;
- Collaborate closely with regional business leaders, HRBPs, Organisational Culture teams, Health teams and other stakeholders to leverage internal resources and explore external resources;
- Plan, design, and deliver effective wellbeing programmes working with in-house specialists and third parties leveraging industry research and best practices;
- Deep dive into business logic, scenarios and processes; identify areas for optimisation and drive implementation with multiple stakeholders to address potential psychological impacts, improve overall safety and business continuity;
- Lead on needs assessments across locations and teams in relation to emerging and ad hoc wellbeing support needs;
- Build escalation solutions to improve employee wellness; centred on identified teams and issues, working with company benefit policies, local laws and regulations and closely collaborating with business leaders, company enterprise services and HR teams;
- Lead and manage internal research projects into health impacts and interventions specific to the industry context;
- Develop and implement wellness evaluation systems for various T&S functions based on deep understanding of the business and its influences on the physiological/psychological wellbeing of its people;
- Identify and flag teams/individuals at risk and assess any key issues accordingly, with a focus on those exposed to graphic and objectionable content;
- Actively promote best practice across all services being provided;
- Evaluate and make decisions about wellbeing options taking into account theoretical and evidenced models, and considering highly complex factors concerning processes that can shape individuals, groups, and organisations;
- Exercise professional responsibility, provide leadership and expert consultancy to others through advice and guidance;
- Develop and analyse key metrics to gauge the success of wellness programs and devise future projects, perform post-mortem analysis and continue to iterate the wellbeing system.
- Post-graduate degree or equivalent professional qualifications in health psychology, behavioural science or another relevant health behaviour-related field;
- 10+ years’ experience in designing and supporting evidence-based health and wellbeing programs and initiatives in a corporate context;
- Excellent knowledge of evidence, theories and methods relevant to health behaviour and behaviour change;
Experience providing consultancy on complex topics and projects to multiple stakeholders at all levels within organisations;
- Agile-minded with the ability to manage ambiguity and be able to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment;
- Excellent skills in interpersonal relationships, strategic partnership and influencing;
- Strong leadership and experience in people management and vendor management;
- Confident taking initiative within an agreed framework and boundaries;
- Willingness to travel (approximately 30% post-COVID)
- Strong knowledge of program and intervention evaluation methodology;
- Research skills;
- Experience of leading the development and evaluation of behaviour change interventions in applied settings;
- Experience of independently leading work streams/projects within larger programmes.
To apply for this job please visit careers.tiktok.com.