This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on September 11, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
We’re looking for a regional head Twitter’s Integrity functions in the Americas, based in the United States. You’ll develop a deep understanding of the full spectrum of Site Integrity policies and the threats facing Twitter and the people who use the platform — and help lead our team’s efforts to protect against them. With your guidance, the Site Integrity Americas team will build region-specific solutions, while contributing to our global strategy and org- and company-wide goals.
- Lead strategic projects and drive team- and company-wide efforts supporting elections, crisis response efforts, and other key global events impacting the Americas.
- Work with your counterparts around the world, the leaders of Site Integrity’s policy teams, and the Global Head of Site Integrity to define goals and projects in support of regional and global needs and objectives.
- Build a deep understanding of the diverse needs of Twitter’s customers around the world, and use that understanding to ensure Site Integrity’s strategy remains aligned with evolving regional needs.
- Provide guidance on complex, high-visibility cases and projects in Americas time zones.
- Partner with Twitter’s Public Policy team to guide Twitter’s engagement and partnership efforts with researchers, civil society groups, governments, and other key stakeholders located in the Americas.
- Help represent Twitter in cross-industry efforts to address security and disinformation threats.
You may also be required to speak on behalf of the department to internal teams, law enforcement, safety partners, government agencies, and users.
You will report to the Global Head of Site Integrity. This is an individual contributor position.
Who You Are
- You have multidisciplinary experience, including in technical or quantitative fields, and are comfortable using diverse skills, techniques, and technologies to enable data-informed decision-making.
- You have strong leadership and project management skills and can readily define team priorities and eliminate barriers to success.
- You excel at influencing peers and partners, including when you don’t have direct managerial authority.
- You have a deep understanding of geopolitical and cybersecurity trends, and can communicate clearly using that expertise to inform stakeholder decisions.
- You have an entrepreneurial mentality and are flexible, self-starting, self-motivated, and hard-working.
- You are a problem-solver and collaborator; you can craft and execute on a vision while working cross-functionally.
- You actively recognize needs, tackle problems, anticipate issues, and develop solutions.
- You are comfortable working with multinational teams.
- You are open to international travel.
- Proven experience (7+ years) working on relevant issues (security, anti-spam, safety, and/or content policy), preferably at an internet or technology company.
- Geopolitical knowledge of and 3+ years working on online security, safety, and/or policy issues for the Americas.
- Fluency in Spanish and/or Brazilian Portuguese.
- BA/BS or equivalent professional experience.
Please be sure to specify all languages (human and computer) and level of fluency in your application/resume.
To apply for this job please visit careers.twitter.com.