This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on May 31, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
What you’ll do
- Take ownership of Otter’s trust and safety structure and lay the groundwork for scaling a top quality trust and safety program that keeps up with the organization’s growth.
- Build and mentor a high-performing trust and safety team by creating an inclusive and psychologically safe environment.
- Playbook and manage responsive trust and safety escalations both internally and externally, including by handling all interactions with law enforcement.
- Build proactive efforts to avoid trust and safety incidents before they occur.
- Collaborate with leadership across the organization to ensure trust and safety are built into the core of the product.
What you’re great at
- Senior management in Trust and Safety, Fraud, Risk Management, likely with 10 years’ experience.
- Operations management, demonstrating measurable process improvement results.
- Collaborating with product, engineering, analytics, operations and other teams to improve trust across the platform.
- Empathizing with and supporting users and team members in stressful and challenging circumstances.
Who you are
- You believe care work is real work.
- You have superior communication skills, including the ability to prioritize and efficiently and transparently communicate results at a team, executive, and company level.
- People who know you would call you a team player with a desire to jump in and be “hands on” as needed.
- You’re willing to talk about your work in writing so you can contribute to a company culture where we learn from one another so we can learn faster together.
- You embrace Otter’s values and operating principles.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.