This position can be located in San Francisco, Atlanta, Seattle, Washington DC
What you’ll do
We’re looking for a manager with experience in online identity, including account security and user identity verification. You’ll own and improve operational workstreams covering account takeover (hacked), account access issues, impersonation, identity verification and more. You’ll ensure that operations scale whilst adhering to security and data protection standards, mitigating any associated risks. You’ll partner and collaborate closely with Trust & Safety, Account Security and Customer Experience to deliver a better experience for our users, keeping security and experience at the forefront of what you do.
- Manage a team of analysts responsible for working across the online identity space
- Facilitate operational decisions to remediate any complex or nuanced vulnerabilities
- Serve as the point of contact for prevention and remediation efforts, including coordinating plans, information sharing, and reporting
- Apply practical and management experience to optimization of processes and tools
- Define the team’s roadmap, success metrics, and priorities in close collaboration with other teams and key partners.
- Develop metrics and cadence of ongoing analysis, evaluating performance and ensuring constant optimization for best-in-class account security, operations vulnerability detection and account recovery
- Relentlessly partner across Engineering, Product, IT, Legal, and Trust & Safety to drive improvements across the identity space
Who you are
- Strong leadership and people management skills with a strong track record of building, managing, and motivating a team
- Demonstrated expertise working in complex, cross-functional teams with strong influence, communication, and partnership skills
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, drive clarity, and influence consensus.
- Ability to synthesize feedback from multiple areas (website, customer feedback, metrics, etc.) to drive continual improvement
- A commitment to constant learning and a desire to develop as a leader and communicator
- Have the technical capacity to partner with tech leads and be comfortable diving into the fray to help drive resolution in the case of incidents
- You possess enhanced knowledge of Two-Factor Authentication, Password Management and Reset Flows, Login and Device Management, Compromised Account Detection, etc.
- Have knowledge of, and understand the challenges faced with online identity from user impersonation to brand safety
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a policy, enforcement or customer support role, preferably in a fast-paced online support environment or a role involving vendor relationship management
- 2+ years of experience in managing high performance teams
- You are an expert in the field when it comes to issues like online account security, online identity and other online health related initiatives.
- Customer-first mentality, desire to understand customers’ needs and wants, and delivering a vision for what those customers will want in the future.
- Strong analytic skills and ability to foster a test and learn environment.
- Strong executive presence with ability to clearly articulate an end-state vision.
The Twitter Service organization creates meaningful connections with our customers that promote healthy exchange in the public conversation. We do this by developing and operating customer support solutions at scale in a rapidly changing global environment. The Launch team manages key initiatives for the Twitter Service organization, designed to implement world class customer support and operations for Twitter’s products, applications, and platform. We create clarity and focus for the organization to ensure we are meeting our collective, customer focused goals.
To apply for this job please visit careers.twitter.com.