This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on November 14, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with fraud risk management and investigations, internet advertising, or e-commerce.
- Project management experience including implementing process improvements, prioritization, and multitasking abilities.
- Deep understanding of online advertising and regulatory trends.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
About the job
Trust & Safety team members are tasked with identifying and taking on the biggest problems that challenge the safety and integrity of our products. They use technical know-how, excellent problem-solving skills, user insights, and proactive communication to protect users and our partners from abuse across Google products like Search, Maps, Gmail, and Google Ads. On this team, you’re a big-picture thinker and strategic team-player with a passion for doing what’s right. You work globally and cross-functionally with Google engineers and product managers to identify and fight abuse and fraud cases at Google speed – with urgency. And you take pride in knowing that every day you are working hard to promote trust in Google and ensuring the highest levels of user safety.
Ads policy related escalations are complex, take many forms, originate from many sources. Not all escalations are created equal, nor require the same level of urgency or response. This team owns the escalation management function including triaging, investigating, and driving them to a complete resolution.
At Google we work hard to earn our users’ trust every day. Trust & Safety is Google’s team of abuse fighting and user trust experts working daily to make the internet a safer place. We partner with teams across Google to deliver bold solutions in abuse areas such as malware, spam and account hijacking. A diverse team of Analysts, Policy Specialists, Engineers, and Program Managers, we work to reduce risk and fight abuse across all of Google’s products, protecting our users, advertisers, and publishers across the globe in over 40 languages.
- Ensure that all incidents and escalations are tracked, prioritized, triaged, owned, investigated, resolved, and communicated accurately.
- Play the role of, or partner with, the appointed incident commander for certain critical, sensitive, or high profile cases that enter the process, including both abuse issues as well as false positives.
- Conduct an in-depth investigation especially on new patterns of escalations.
- Track escalations over time and identify trends and themes that require additional attention and follow up. Work with Enforcement teams, Policy Development, Product Management, and Engineering to put in place long-term solutions.
- Improve the principles and processes of working with Ads Trust and Safety escalations and establish executive partnerships on behalf of Trust and Safety. Develop solutions to improve resolution time frames and reduce the frequency of occurrence/severity.
To apply for this job please visit careers.google.com.