This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on September 1, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
The Trust & Safety team at TikTok helps ensure that our global community is safe and empowered to create and enjoy content across all of our applications.
As a Child Safety Operations Specialist within the Trust & Safety Team, you’ll be part of a global team that ensures the timely detection and removal of content across the broad spectrum of online child endangerment. Through close partnerships with Legal, Policy, and Product & Process teams, you will manage global time-sensitive escalations, and child endangerment incidents to protect our online community.
You will also work closely with internal teams to create and streamline business and operational processes, develop detailed documentation and process diagrams, and increase our overall operational efficiency to ensure our products are free of any violative content.
What will I be doing?
- You’ll lead escalations or urgent law enforcement requests, liaising with Product, Policy, Communications, and Legal teams whenever necessary.
- You’ll identify problems and issues across organizations and create programs and processes to solve them proactively.
- Establish regular reporting to keep stakeholders up to date on progress, findings, and recommendations.
- You’ll manage multiple interdependent projects of moderate to high complexity and scope.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure coordination and alignment on objectives and key results.
- You’ll enhance our operational workflows via process improvements and the identification of automation opportunities.
- Drive innovation regarding processes and best practices for implementing policies.
What should I bring with me?
- You have 3+ years of experience in operations management, relationship building, and working across cross-functional teams.
- You have experience in reviewing or being exposed to sensitive content as a part of removal flows calibrations and escalations management.
- You have experience in managing projects.
- You have experience in working on Trust & Safety issues or similar related field of work and types of online abuse.
- You have the ability to function well in high-responsibility situations and smoothly take the lead if necessary.
- You have the ability to work successfully in cross-functional teams, including with senior stakeholders and executives.
- You demonstrate good analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
- You have second language proficiency in Spanish.
To apply for this job please visit careers.tiktok.com.