This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on April 27, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position. Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in SQL or scripting languages used in data analytics, machine learning and AI such as Python, R, and similar.
- Advanced degree in a quantitative field.
- 5 years of experience in analyzing, extracting and visualizing valuable insights from large-volume and diversified data.
- Experience in ML and AI methodologies (e.g. Supervised/unsupervised learning, deep networks, natural language processing) and ML development tools (e.g. TensorFlow, Scikit-Learn).
- Experience conceptualizing, designing and productionizing high-impact analytical solutions for real-world problems.
- Ability to solve real-world problems using the right data and suitable technology.
- Ability to deliver persuasive, concise verbal and written communications for various audiences.
About the job
- Identify and understand business problems to initiate and drive data-driven solutions and strategies to solve them.
- Identify data sources and analyze large volumes of data from heterogeneous sources and formats to derive valuable insights and develop analytical solutions.
- Lead the ideation, design and development of analytical solutions to drive your team’s mission.
- Create goals and metrics for programs and, using this data, make informed decisions on subsequent actions.
- Cultivate global partnerships with senior stakeholders to identify and advance common goals and be a reliable domain expert for stakeholders.
To apply for this job please visit careers.google.com.