This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on June 7, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Twitter’s Site Integrity team works on the cutting edge of issues that affect the internet today — from combating spam and computational propaganda, to building new tools to keep the world informed during major events. We innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. We’re a learning organization with a growth mindset, and we’re always looking for ways to improve our policies and ourselves.
What You’ll Do
Platform Integrity is a pillar of the Site Integrity team focused on fighting platform manipulation & spam. As a Platform Integrity specialist, you will be responsible for efficiently handling a high volume of operational requests, enforcing relevant policies, providing policy explanations, and ensuring our internal stakeholders are up to speed on the work we’re doing. We seek a critical thinker and doer who can organize data and work under time pressure to provide insights, propose solutions, and help implement them. There will be opportunities to grow into other areas, including more complex investigations, proactive mitigation, and policy development.
- Drive operational tasks, such as managing high volume intake queues.
- Use analytical intuition and business judgement to expand on initial operational requests to achieve comprehensive outcomes which solve root causes.
- Handle incoming queries about Site Integrity policy areas with clear, helpful, and complete responses and feedback.
- Research, evaluate, propose, and execute on improvements for Site Integrity processes, workflows, and policies.
- Support investigation and response efforts across a wide range of critical issues related to platform manipulation and spam.
Who You Are
Successful candidates will be analytical, self-motivated, and have a knack for managing multiple complex tasks and projects efficiently.
- You have patience, determination, flexibility, and grit; and are a strong team player.
- You have exceptional business judgement and critical thinking; you are especially detail-oriented.
- You are comfortable making decisions based on limited information and function well with ambiguity.
- You have excellent communication and writing skills and work well under tight deadlines.
- You have familiarity with the processes and tools used for increased efficiency.
- You observe strict confidentiality regarding sensitive matters.
- You are familiar with and have respect for the norms of different cultures.
- You are a quick learner, able to rapidly pick up new tools, processes, and policies.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent relevant education / experience.
- Experience handling high-profile escalations.
- Prior relevant experience at a tech company or familiar with tech policy issues.
- Experience working with SQL and relational databases.
- Experience using third-party ticketing systems (e.g. Jira, Service Cloud, etc.).
- Fluency in Arabic, Japanese, or Spanish, a plus.
Note: Schedule could include Monday-Friday or alternate day weekend coverage (Sunday-Thursday or Tuesday-Saturday)
Note: This role involves potential exposure to sensitive or graphic content, including but not limited to vulgar language, violent threats, pornography and other graphic images.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit careers.twitter.com.