This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on April 26, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working in an operations capacity (e.g. scaled/sales operations, vendor management, process/organizational optimization).
- Ability to work non-standard hours, including weekends, holidays, and on shift-based schedules.
- Experience with identifying abuse trends or working in legal or policy.
- Experience in content policy, anti-abuse, and reviewing online content.
- Experience with spreadsheets, SQL and data analysis.
- Ability to build relationships with cross-functional partners across geographies.
- Analytical skills, including using data to drive strategy and business action.
- Ability to speak and write in English and an additional European language fluently.
About the job
Fast-paced, dynamic, and proactive, YouTube’s Trust & Safety team is dedicated to making YouTube a safe place for users, viewers, and content creators around the world to belong, create, and express themselves. Whether understanding and solving their online content concerns, navigating within global legal frameworks, or writing and enforcing worldwide policy, the Trust & Safety team is on the frontlines of enhancing the YouTube experience, building internet safety, and protecting free speech in our ever-evolving digital world. As a Policy Enforcement Manager, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that we deliver on our performance goals for your assigned policy area. You’ll help to implement and enforce our policies across millions of videos. This includes finding the right balance between removing content that violates our community guidelines, while retaining approved content. You’ll define the operational plan and implement it globally, working with cross-functional stakeholders. You will ensure that we deliver innovations to automate as much as possible, while improving quality, and acting as the escalation point to the vendor team. You will review graphic, controversial, and sometimes offensive video content in line with YouTube’s Community Guidelines. At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun — and we do it all together.
- Keep our users safe from harmful content, while protecting freedom of expression.
- Review content in line with YouTube’s community guidelines. Manage policy enforcement escalations and develop new enforcement guidelines for Hate Speech, delivering training to reviewers and providing expert enforcement advice.
- Report on Hate Speech operations and follow up on anomalies by deep diving into metrics and formulating specific hypotheses on operational health.
- Manage quality of scaled enforcement by effectively managing the feedback loop with vendor teams, from documentation to consistent communication back to vendor teams.
To apply for this job please visit careers.google.com.