This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on June 5, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in operations, such as sales operations, vendor management, or process and organizational optimization.
- Experience working with data analysis, identifying trends, and making recommendations.
- Ability to work non-standard, on-call rotation weekend and holiday hours.
- Experience in content policy, anti-abuse, and reviewing online content.
- Experience with SQL and data analysis.
- Ability to work with cross-functional partners across geographies.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Ability to be flexible and have a positive mindset
- Excellent business judgment, influencing, and communication skills to drive strategy and business action.
About the job
Fast-paced, dynamic, and proactive, YouTube’s Trust & Safety team is dedicated to making YouTube a safe place for users, viewers, and content creators around the world to belong, create, and express themselves. Whether understanding and solving their online content concerns, navigating within global legal frameworks, or writing and enforcing worldwide policy, the Trust & Safety team is on the frontlines of enhancing the YouTube experience, building internet safety, and protecting free speech in our ever-evolving digital world.
In this position, you will lead livestream operations for YouTube’s Trust & Safety. You will also oversee operations for several products as part of our cross-policy business. This role is fast-paced, highly visible, and has a large scope. This role will require on-call work on weekends and holidays on a rotational basis.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun — and we do it all together.
- Leads enforcement and operations management for YouTube Livestream and YouTube’s cross-policy workflows. Define and measure performance metrics to assess the business impact of process improvements.
- Create, design, and drive end-to-end projects that result in significant workflow/process improvements, proactively identifying automation and efficiency opportunities using data-driven strategies.
- Handle escalations with fast turn-around time to define the best plan and provide timely updates to executives.
- Partner with teams across Product, Business Analysts, and Vendor Operations & Engineering to solve complex problems and drive innovations.
- Review graphic, controversial, and offensive video content in-line with YouTube’s Community Guidelines.