This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on May 31, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
In this role you will:
- Develop, refine and operationalize Tinder’s user policies to ensure that they can be enforced consistently and at scale around the world
- Analyze existing policies to ensure consistency with Tinder’s brand philosophy and business strategy
- Project manage policy projects, including proactive and ongoing communication with internal stakeholders and portfolio partners such as Product, Comms, Marketing, Legal and others.
- Key topics may include (but are not limited to) content moderation, anti-discrimination, impersonation, nudity etc
- Act as a global escalation point of contact for policy questions and handle internal communications for policy issues
- Build and articulate policy strategy and changes to internal stakeholders
- Work cross functionally on user policy education initiatives
- Collaborate with inhouse and external Operational teams to improve and maintain policy feedback loops
We’re looking for:
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience in drafting, implementing and enforcing user policies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent cross-functional project management skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and keep up with a large volume of tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of working with both inhouse moderation and escalations teams, as well as external partner teams
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks/timelines at once, navigate ambiguity and is passionate about safety policy as a subject matter
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent judgement
- Passion for helping people
- Bachelor degree or higher
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.