This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on September 25, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
We’re looking for a motivated self-starter to join our Privacy Operations team. This role will be part of our growing Trust & Safety Legal Operations function and will work directly with Pinners to answer privacy related inquiries and requests. You’ll use insights to help improve our operations and surface feedback while working closely with stakeholders to support team projects.
What you’ll do:
- Review, track, and respond to privacy related inquiries and requests
- Help resolve high priority escalations through multiple channels
- Identify inefficiencies and opportunities to improve privacy operations
- Organize and surface valuable feedback to different programs and teams
- Work closely with global cross functional stakeholders to support team projects and goals
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience working in privacy operations
- Willingness to learn multiple sets of policies/processes and quickly adapt to changes
- Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to identify workflow improvements
- Experience working on cross-functional projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Experience with Zendesk is a plus
To apply for this job please visit www.pinterestcareers.com.