This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on June 7, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
You will work as part of the Account Experience, Trust and Safety Product Management team! We are looking for a Product Manager to help provide PlayStation customers with features that allow them to feel that their privacy is protected while enjoying our range of game, social, and entertainment experiences.
This role will involve heavy collaboration with business, legal and technical partners to provide a customer-centric approach to personal privacy.
This key member should have an established background in providing user experiences that allow customers to have confidence that their personal information is being responsibly handled. Experience with international markets is a key factor for this role.
- BA/ BS Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Product Manager
- Data and UX skills to support and prioritize work
- Ability to drive ‘Privacy by Design’ across Playstation
- Command of trends in the management of personal information
- Ability to develop an in-depth analysis of competitors privacy offerings
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Leadership through influence
- Ability to travel for key meetings
To apply for this job please visit playstation.talentify.io.