This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on May 23, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
As a Product Manager on our Trust & Safety team, you will work with teams of Engineers, Data Scientists, Operations, Product Policies and various relevant internal teams to build safety product features and strategies. You will be working on safety features, technical strategies to improve our trust and safety processes, as well methods to detect and address the risky behaviors and actors in the community. You will also work on project management to deliver major Trust and Safety product changes.
What will I be doing?
- Identify risks and leverage front-end product solution or back-end processes to effectively address the risks, work with engineering team to implement the product solutions.
- Define safety product roadmap, set metrics that inform the success of safety efforts, and drive cross-functional efforts to achieve success.
- Develop expertise in one of the product domains, e.g. safety of content, interaction integrity, integrity of account etc.
- Develop robust workflow for cross-team collaboration, manage large-scale product improvement projects to improve community safety.
What should I bring with me?
- 3+ years in product management, 1+ years in Trust and Safety.
- Ability to design product solutions based on evidence; proven track record of pushing ambitious products, and/or organizational or process changes.
- Good cross-functional project management skills, good communication skills; a passion to unite people behind a common goal.
- Experience in working with international partners across different time zones and cultures.
Even better if:
- Experienced in product manager team management.
- Understanding of the landscape and new policy developments in new media, tech, and the entertainment industry.
- Technical skills in data-analysis (SQL, Python).
- Having experience on protecting minors within online platforms is a plus.
To apply for this job please visit careers.tiktok.com.