This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on April 19, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
The Neighbors team supports Ring’s mission to help make neighborhoods safer by developing tools to improve the overall community experience and our internal operations. As a product manager, you will collaborate with many teams—Content Moderation, Product, Engineering, Design, and Analytics— to build community safety product features. You will tackle a wide set of initiatives, including technical solutions to improve our trust and safety processes, and features to help users receive trusted, local public safety information.
What You Will Do:
· Contribute to the strategy and roadmap to advance goals and mission
· Develop detailed business requirements that can be used to create specifications and designs
· Manage the delivery of current products concurrently with future product planning
· Drive projects, product, and feature launches with internal and external stakeholders
· Measure the success and impact of your initiatives
· 3+ years of product management experience.
· 3+ years of experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines
· 3+ years of experience coordinating complex product development cycles and software development schedules
· Passion for content and working in trust & safety
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations, as well as drive actions
· Proficiency with SQL
· Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs, and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with stakeholders.
· Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a dynamic environment.
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring’s smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors App, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone — while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visitwww.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//.
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.