Website Match Group
This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on November 15, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
How You’ll Make An Impact:
- You will lead community research to better understand how to address issues of personal safety and authenticity for our users
- You will execute a high-profile roadmap, in close collaboration with product designers and engineering managers to create new user experiences, ensuring every interaction is translated from design to device with a strong attention to detail
- You will make strategic and data-driven decisions about trade-offs, balance scope with quality, and communicate changes, decisions, and progress to stakeholders across the company at the right intervals
- You will create wireframes, product pitches, and other illustrations to convey feature ideas and gather feedback
- You will review user data and metrics to measure business impact of a feature, and identify opportunities to evolve, communicating with senior management and various stakeholders along the way
- You will research and leverage consumer insights and competitive intelligence
We Could Be A Match If:
- You have 1+ years of product management experience, with some experience building native app experiences.
- You have a successful track record shipping consumer-facing products at a fast pace, with a love for every user interaction
- You have an uncanny ability to solve complex problems with a can-do attitude that understands the value of ruthless prioritization
- You are someone who thinks 3 steps ahead, while anticipating and identifying the many moving parts of a new product
- You have deep understanding of human psychology and user behavior to enable serving as the voice of the customer
What’s The Team Like?
- In this role, you’ll report to our VP – Product and work alongside product, design, and development professionals
- The team is incredibly collaborative and resourceful – we would even say “scrappy”
- The Product Managers who succeed on this team are forward thinkers, able to work in a fast-paced environment, understand human psychology and user behavior, and have an uncanny ability to solve complex problems with a can-do attitude
To apply for this job please visit www.lifeatmatch.com.