This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on April 23, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
As a Product Operations Manager at Robinhood, you make it possible for Robinhood to launch new products while more than doubling users each year. You will lead cross-functional projects designed to improve Robinhood’s operational efficiency and readiness. The role will work on scaling operations for existing products as well as designing the operational programs for new initiatives. The Product Operations Manager will work with cross-functional partners including Product Management, Brokerage Operations, Clearing Operations, Compliance, Legal, Engineering, and Customer Experience to guarantee operational readiness. Product Operations Managers are passionate about delivering an excellent customer experience, achieving product objectives, and working with multiple partners.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Planning, coordinating, and driving discipline around the processes for testing, launching and rollout of new products and features
- Ensuring the Privacy Operations teams are ready with the resources, information and processes required to support new products (training, playbooks, documentation, resolution paths, FAQs, etc)
- Developing, managing, and continuously improving processes for scale that help your product/eng team meet its goals more efficiently and effectively
- Working with operations teams to collect, prioritize and communicate product-related challenges to be considered by product and engineering in future development
- Surfacing customer or operations use-cases and edge-cases to validate requirements and proposed product solutions
- Partnering with customer-facing and operations teams to help them make more tailored content for specific audiences
- Serving as a central point of contact for inbound requests from other teams, responding (or appropriately routing them) to save engineering time
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years working experience in program or project management, product operations, or finance operations role that worked closely with product and engineering teams
- Experience building trusted partnerships with product and engineering teams
- Prior experience in a privacy or security role
- Exceptional project management skills
- Ability to work independently and a strong sense of ownership
- Attention to details and cross-functional relationship management skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- 4+ years of experience working on Information Security and Privacy teams or projects
- Knowledge and understanding of privacy controls across all privacy domains and regulatory frameworks
- Experience and proficiency in programming and scripting languages
- Familiarity with SQL
- Experience working at a fast-paced financial services company
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
To apply for this job please visit robinhood.com.