This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on June 7, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
- 4 years of experience in business process analysis, operations management, and/or global program management
- 3 years of experience leading cross-functional process improvements
- Experience using data to provide solutions and recommendations
- Deep experience in and knowledge of one of the following areas: YouTube, Payments, Google Play
- Experience with operations management and vendor management
- Intra-cost management experience (budgets, forecasting, OpEx, etc.)
- SQL knowledge, with experience working with multiple large datasets
- Proficiency in PMP, Six Sigma (Green or Black), Lean, and other quality tools
About the job
Trust & Safety team members are tasked with identifying and taking on the biggest problems that challenge the safety and integrity of our products. They use technical know-how, excellent problem-solving skills, user insights, and proactive communication to protect users and our partners from abuse across Google products like Search, Maps, Gmail, and Google Ads. On this team, you’re a big-picture thinker and strategic team-player with a passion for doing what’s right. You work globally and cross-functionally with Google engineers and product managers to identify and fight abuse and fraud cases at Google speed – with urgency. And you take pride in knowing that every day you are working hard to promote trust in Google and ensuring the highest levels of user safety.
As a Product Solutions Specialist, you will be part of a team of product experts within a specific Product Area, to build and oversee comprehensive strategies for the entire scaled anti-abuse enforcement workflow lifecycle from onboarding/launch, incubation, implementation to ongoing oversight. You will partner closely with the technical abuse-fighting experts in Trust and Safety to understand workflow, intake processes, prioritization and develop a streamlined and scalable approach to increase efficiency and also determine the right metrics and system to measure and track results. You will manage many stakeholders through effective relationship-building, influence and communication skills. You will demonstrate analytical thinking through data-driven decision making, technical know-how, and ability to lead your team to get things done for Google, our users, and partners.
At Google we work hard to earn our users’ trust every day. Trust & Safety is Google’s team of abuse fighting and user trust experts working daily to make the internet a safer place. We partner with teams across Google to deliver bold solutions in abuse areas such as malware, spam and account hijacking. A diverse team of Analysts, Policy Specialists, Engineers, and Program Managers, we work to reduce risk and fight abuse across all of Google’s products, protecting our users, advertisers, and publishers across the globe in over 40 languages.
- Partner closely with Trust and Safety Trusted Experience, Service Delivery and technical product experts to define engagement models and processes that drive value and efficiency to scaled operations and workflows.
- Drive the design, incubation, and implementation of new workflows.
- Lead workflow launches and changes. Assess needs, define plans to scale operations, identify and implement relevant ops metrics, oversee corresponding launch tasks, and communicate progress.
- Monitor end-to-end performance of workflows within relevant Product Area, including identification of trends to proactively drive optimizations. Work with cross-functional partners, including other teams within Scaled Operations to develop standardized reporting.
- Lead projects focused on building operational norms and frameworks that can be implemented cross-Product Area (i.e. annual business planning).
To apply for this job please visit careers.google.com.