This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on November 14, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
About the role
The Bullying & Harassment Program Manager is a part of the Trust & Safety product and process team dedicated to building a safe environment for users to discover and create on our content platform. You are responsible for combatting harmful interactions on TikTok and ensuring the community is one that sparks joy and creativity. You’ll work closely with several teams such as Global Response, Public Relations, Legal, Public Policy, Outreach and Partnerships to develop the feature strategy, manage escalations and provide insights and strategic advise on enforcement, training and policy.
1. Work closely with cross-functional partners (content policy, product management, data analytics, operations, engineering, algorithm) to identify, assess and resolve Bullying & Harassment related issues in our products;
2. Champion community well-being and user safety through optimization of product safety features and product strategy;
3. Provide foresight into various vulnerabilities in scenarios such as video, comments, follow/like, accounts, etc. through qualitative and quantitative approaches;
4. Own the enforcement workforce design to best structure our team in dealing with key Trust and Safety issues.
5. Manage the performance and goals of a team, driving the issue roadmap and taking responsibility for key issue metrics.
6. Remain up-to-date on industry trends and emerging issues in the trust and safety space and design process or product solutions
1. 6+ years of total working experience with 2+ years in trust and safety;
2. Expertise and experience working on several Trust and Safety related issues that occur in content creation/digital entertainment platforms (e.g. Bullying & Harassment, self-harm, dangerous acts, violent and graphic content and others);
3. Experience with managing and coordinating large scale projects or products, working closely with engineering and design teams as well as other partner teams to guarantee effective execution of product plans;
4. Team player who is able to drive performance of cross functional partners while building a collaborative and fun work environment
5. Up-to-date with emerging online safety issues, passionate about creating solutions and preventive measures for tackling them;
6. Data-literate; capable of understanding core concepts related to statistics and machine learning
To apply for this job please visit careers.tiktok.com.