This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on November 5, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Amazon Legal is looking for a strategic and organized Program Manager to advise on and implement cross-functional operational, technical, and policy aspects of digital trust and safety issues.
Your knowledge and experience in delivering successful projects, identifying digital trust and safety risks, making fast, high-judgment decisions, and communicating effectively to stakeholders will help identify and mitigate risks unique to the online environment. Our environment is very fast-paced and requires someone who is flexible, biased for action, very detail-oriented, and is comfortable tracking many threads across many teams.
The ideal candidate will combine exceptional operational and technical skills in the digital trust and safety space with high-judgment; familiarity with the operational, technical and policy issues associated with highly offensive and/or illegal content; experience working with law enforcement; and experience advising leaders of cross-functional teams.
As a Program Manager you will:
· Inform and implement strategies for managing and mitigating digital trust and safety risks, highly offensive and/or illegal content.
· Understand and advise services on the technical options for mitigating digital trust and safety risks relevant to that service.
· Improve and innovate digital trust and safety training, resiliency, and wellness programs.
· Work with and handle escalations for highly offensive and/or illegal content.
· 5+ years of experience in program or project management
· Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
· Experience owning program strategy, end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership
· Experience includes handling sensitive content moderation issues related to strategy, operations, policy, enforcement, or escalations
· Attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· Demonstrated ability to work in ambiguous situations and across organizational boundaries
· Experience in trust and safety policy or operations in the technology industry
· Knowledge of industry standards and best practices related to trust and safety
· Demonstrated ability to identify, mitigate, and manage business risks and tradeoffs in a high-pressure environment
· Proven ability to model calm behavior in a crisis, drive consensus, and operate in ambiguity
· Ability to influence without authority across teams and levels
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.