About the Position
We are looking to hire a Program Manager to support TSPA’s members and programming. This candidate will ideally have an understanding of the trust and safety field and either have or be able to build good relationships with those working in the trust and safety field. The ideal candidate will also have strong research and writing skills, and can seek out research or information and write about the practice of trust and safety. The responsibilities for this position will evolve as TSPA adds more programming and activities for its members.
- Meet with members and facilitate meetings or introductions
- Identify or research answers to members’ trust and safety questions
- Recommend and develop educational workshops, panels, or talks for members
- Represent TSPA at events and meetings with members
- Other membership support as needed
TSPA programming support
- Research, edit, and write collateral materials on trust and safety for TSPA, including summarizing issues or papers into handouts or guides
- Produce and curate well-written and visually engaging content for members and the public
- Draft correspondence, blog posts, and other communication materials for TSPA
- Source and recommend speakers or experts on various trust and safety topics
- Assist the Executive Director and Director of Organizational Development in developing TSPA programming
Demonstrate experience and skill in the following areas:
- 4+ years of experience in the trust and safety field and demonstrate knowledge of the trust and safety ecosystem.
- Strong writing skills, with preference for ability to write for different audiences and mediums. Must be comfortable writing independently and as part of a team.
- Experience with community building, relationship management.
For someone to thrive in this role, they will have the following strengths:
- Critical thinking and analysis – ability to accurately analyze information and exercise appropriate judgement.
- Resourcefulness and a problem solver – proactively solve problems and able to learn and apply new information and knowledge.
- Strong written communication skills – write and edit clearly, effectively, and accurately.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to foster a welcoming and inclusive environment and work with a variety of organizations, management levels, cultures, and personalities with diplomacy and situational awareness.
- Work independently – ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks independently with minimal supervision; effectively manage and shift priorities and meet deadlines.
- Work cross-functionally – successfully working in teams, both internally with team members and externally with members and partners.
Skills that will help someone in this role, but not required:
- Experience working in or with trust and safety globally
- Fluency in another language
Preference will be given to candidates in the United States.
Compensation and Benefits
The annual salary for this position will start at $120,000 USD. TSPA also offers medical, dental and vision insurance. This is a remote position, with a flexible work schedule.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org