This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on September 30, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Every day, people come to Facebook to connect with friends and family, discover what’s going on in the world, interact with businesses, find potential customers, and build community. Facebook’s Global Operations team exists to help them. Within Global Operations, Community Operations aims to create a safe, inclusive environment for the people building community on our platforms by understanding the impacts of global and local trends and addressing and preventing negative experiences.
Our Trust & Safety teams are at the forefront of protecting our community through improving the support experience for different Facebook products – from content like videos and photos to communities like Groups and Pages. The team focuses on ideating, testing and implementing process improvements that enable us to prevent bad experiences for the Facebook community by efficiently reviewing these products at scale and ensuring the review is accurate and achieves the best outcome for the community. If you like helping people, Community Operations is for you.
Project Manager, Trust & Safety Responsibilities
- Deeply understand the architecture and integration points of Facebook’s community support processes, products and policies
- Track and analyze key operational metrics to deeply understand the support ecosystem and help determine where to focus optimization efforts
- Work with cross-functional partners to assess support requirements for new product launches
- Analyze complex support flows and provide recommendations for process, policy and product improvements to develop scalable solutions
- Manage global and cross-functional projects to improve user experience while partnering with teams such as: Policy, Data Science, Product,
- Engineering, Operations and regional teams
- Identify and analyze user trends, identify bugs, and work with cross-functional partners to implement change
- Use problem-solving skills to resolve large and complex business problems such gathering and analyzing relevant data to improve the overall support experience
- Deliver projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research, and strategy development, working directly with global cross-functional teams to problem solve and develop solutions
- Drive strategy for execution, planning, measuring progress and sharing results
- Identify actionable insights, suggest recommendations and influence team strategy through effective communication
- 5+ years of relevant experience working in an Operations, Analytics, Product, Engineering, Consulting, Project Management or equivalent team
- 3+ years of experience initiating and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance
- 2+ years of experience doing business process analysis
- Demonstrated experience solving complex problems and experience operating in ambiguity
- Experience communicating results of technical analyses with non-technical partners and leadership teams to influence the strategy of those teams
- 2+ years experience in Trust & Safety, Risk Ops or Investigations
- Strategic thinker with analytical and creative problem-solving experience
- Self-starting, intellectually curious and creative individual
To apply for this job please visit www.facebook.com.