This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on October 25, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
Our Trust & Safety team’s commitment is to keep our online community safe. We have invested heavily in human and machine-based moderation to remove harmful content quickly and often before it reaches our general community.
Within Trust & Safety Operations our Team Leaders provide leadership and day-to-day management of a team of Content Moderators. You will take responsibility for ensuring that the team has the skills, resources & support to perform at a high standard and look at ways to improve efficiency and team success.
About the role
TikTok is a place for creativity and expression. The work of preserving TikTok as a safe, positive, and welcoming environment for our users, while also protecting our users’ freedom of creative expression to post content that may be serious or uncomfortable, is complex and challenging. The Trust & Safety team is on the frontlines of enhancing the experience of users on our platform.
The Trust & Safety team are seeking a QA Manager, based in Dublin, who will join our growing team that is focused on ensuring the safety of our platform.
What will I be doing?
– Grow the local content moderation quality teams and oversee their management
– Manage the QA Team Leaders and provide guidance regarding staffing & leadership
– Monitor the required headcount and staffing for the region and work with / lead the WFM Analysts
– Continuously evaluate outcomes, propose improvements for auditing procedures, and ensure a high level of productivity and quality of the teams
– Work with the Market Point of Contact Manager to oversee timely planning and implementation of Policy updates and Appeals completions
– Support the Partnership QA team with data analysis and trend insights
– Develop and maintain QA programs complementary to the quality system, corporate objectives and policies
– Be the point of contact for Quality matters and cooperate with the stakeholders and / or other departments
– Report, analyse, and provide insights on the quality process and suggest improvements
– Provide reports to and support the Head of TnQ EMEA & LATAM
– Localise working process and strategies, solve content concerns for local users with cross-functional teams in content operations, product, processes
What should I bring with me?
– Minimum Bachelor of Arts/Science degree in Business, Economics or Statistics
– 4+ years in Content Quality, TnS Operations, or a similar industry
– 4+ years leadership experience, managing FTE’s and working with BPOs
– Experience leading large teams (through layers) of minimum 50 HC
– Strong analytical skills with the ability to perform complex data analysis to derive key insights
– Experience working cross-functionally with external and internal teams
– Ability to lead effectively, prioritise projects, and ensure the delivery of high quality work under time constraints
– Strong proficiency in Data Analysis tools such as Microsoft Excel
– Proficiency utilising data visualisation tools such as Tableau or Power BI
– Proven leader with project management, planning, presenting and communication skills
– Ability to adapt rapidly to changing work environments, work priorities, and organisational needs
– Ability and willingness to work on various projects
– Experience working with partners internationally across different time zones
– Detail oriented with the ability to create and maintain reports, procedures, proposals and presentations
-Outstanding natural communicator , exceptional verbal, written and communication skills in English.
To apply for this job please visit careers.tiktok.com.