This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on September 22, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
What You’ll Do
As a Site Policy Senior Manager, you will be responsible for knowing Twitter’s policies and representing them internally and externally. With your leadership, your team will address EMEA -specific needs while remaining aligned and working collaboratively with the global team.
- Manage a high-performing, multidisciplinary team responsible for writing and implementing policy and safety solutions for Twitter’s Safety and Cybercrime Policy teams in Dublin.
- Strengthen the team through direct mentoring, diligent hiring, and a comprehensive staff development plan.
- Provide guidance on complex, high-visibility cases and projects in the EMEA timezone.
- On behalf of the EMEA team, provide strategic direction for the global Site Policy team’s short- and long-term objectives and key results (OKRs).
- Become well-versed in our policies and be able to represent the team with partner departments including Legal, Public Policy, Twitter Service, and Communications in EMEA, and create opportunities for your team members to do the same.
- You will report directly to the Regional Pillar lead in EMEA and closely collaborate with Site Policy leadership in America and APAC. This is a full-time position.
Who You Are
- You are an experienced manager passionate about building culture and establishing processes to empower a high-performing team.
- You have direct experience with content policy (including developing, implementing or briefing stakeholders on it).
- You have geopolitical knowledge of EMEA markets and have spent time thinking about the ways in which users in EMEA interact online.
- You facilitate critical conversations with ease; you have no trouble working with and balancing the (at times) competing priorities of multiple teams operating in different countries.
- You are flexible, motivated, dedicated, and hard-working. You actively recognize needs, anticipate issues, and develop solutions.
- You build and cultivate healthy relationships with partners and keep teammates informed and engaged.
- You are open to international travel and have an appreciation and respect for the norms of cultures other than your own.
Note: Exposure to sensitive or graphic content including but not limited to vulgar language, violent threats, pornography, and other graphic images.
Please be sure to specify all languages and level of fluency in your application/resume.
To apply for this job please visit careers.twitter.com.