This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on June 5, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working in audit, governance, risk and/or compliance
- Experience framing problems and designing scalable solutions.
- Experience in consulting, audit, compliance, operations or within a technical risk management discipline
- Experience with common controls frameworks; risk assessments, and regulatory review and obligations decomposition; translating regulatory requirements into operational realities.
- Experience solving problems horizontally across multiple functions and stakeholders. Excellent leadership and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Demonstrated project/program management and support capabilities.
- Excellent attention to detail, strong analytic capacity and experience in the operationalization and/or development of scalable solutions and structure within a complex environment
- Interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
About the job
Trust & Safety team members are tasked with identifying and taking on the biggest problems that challenge the safety and integrity of our products. They use technical know-how, excellent problem-solving skills, user insights, and proactive communication to protect users and our partners from abuse across Google products like Search, Maps, Gmail, and Google Ads. On this team, you’re a big-picture thinker and strategic team-player with a passion for doing what’s right. You work globally and cross-functionally with Google engineers and product managers to identify and fight abuse and fraud cases at Google speed – with urgency. And you take pride in knowing that every day you are working hard to promote trust in Google and ensuring the highest levels of user safety.
As a Compliance Analyst you will be part of the team responsible for proving compliance with existing and emerging content regulations. We balance regulatory requirements with the dynamic needs of our users and the values of our company. In this role, you will be on the front line of our compliance capability development and maturation. You will be responsible for building frameworks, processes and systems that will deliver defensible risk and compliance at Google scale. This is a rapidly evolving space, new and emerging regulations in the online content space are increasingly common.
To be effective in this role, you must be adept at beyond the box thinking, solving new problems and agile execution at startup speed. You’ll stay informed about the dynamic regulatory landscape, industry trends, and internal operations and communicate solution based recommendations to executives and drive innovative solutions.
At Google we work hard to earn our users’ trust every day. Trust & Safety is Google’s team of abuse fighting and user trust experts working daily to make the internet a safer place. We partner with teams across Google to deliver bold solutions in abuse areas such as malware, spam and account hijacking. A diverse team of Analysts, Policy Specialists, Engineers, and Program Managers, we work to reduce risk and fight abuse across all of Google’s products, protecting our users, advertisers, and publishers across the globe in over 40 languages.
- Collaborate with, manage relationships and drive alignment with a broad range of partner teams such as Trust & Safety, Central Compliance, Legal, Engineering and Product. Manage projects including communications strategy, status reporting, project plans, etc.
- Analyze regulatory requirements, assess operations to develop an understanding of compliance capability including control design; credibly challenge in a constructive manner; identify, scope and influence effective delivery of improvements
- Lead design and operationalization of risk management frameworks, strategies, and methodologies, execute and implement risk assessments and scenario analyses
- Liaise with regulators, internal and external auditors to articulate control implementation and describe considerations for proactive risk management efforts
- Exhibit leadership presence with excellent cultural sensitivity, a global mindset.
To apply for this job please visit careers.google.com.