This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on April 27, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position. Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 1 year of experience in data analysis, working with databases, and querying (e.g., SQL, MySQL, MapReduce, Hadoop).
- Experience relaying communications between technical and non-technical teams.
- Relevant work experience in Internet-based risk, abuse, fraud, data protection or security.
- Ability to effectively communicate and work cross-functionally.
- Demonstrated problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
About the job
- Perform data analyses to derive insights that help to identify and fight abuse across our products.
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups such as Engineering, Sales, and Legal to update product policies. Provide a better digital experience for our users.
- Enhance our operational workflows via process improvements and identification of automation opportunities.
- Improve tools through data analysis, technical expertise, and presentations to key stakeholders.
- Conduct investigations, enforce our product policies, and identify product vulnerabilities (may occasionally be exposed to disturbing or offensive content during the process).
To apply for this job please visit careers.google.com.