This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on October 2, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
What You’ll Do:
- Build a team and culture that centers customer safety and employee wellness at all times and tirelessly look for ways to improve the customer and employee experience.
- Work collaboratively with Shared Services and Community Policy to set performance goals for the team that prioritize policy adherence
- Put scaleable and efficient processes in place to support users by partnering with Shared Services and Community Policy.
- Create reports and conduct analysis to build the voice of the customer, contribute to the broader business narrative, and identify opportunity areas.
What You’re Great At:
- Hiring, motivating, coaching, and developing a team supporting Otter’s customer experience by using your 5-7 years of Trust and Safety or Customer Service experience (4-6 of those years spent managing or leading teams), including experience working to detect and combat abuse.
- Handling escalated customer issues involving significant risk.
- Using customer management tools like Zendesk (including phone support) and customer screening tools like Checkr to deliver a best-in-class customer service experience.
- Separating emotion from situations and following a data-oriented, reason-based way of thinking to resolve issues.
- Understanding all sides of a situation and responding with a compassionate touch — some might describe you as having a hyperactive sense of customer empathy.
Who You Are:
- You believe care work is real work.
- You have superior communication skills, including the ability to prioritize and efficiently and transparently communicate results at a team, executive, and company level.
- You’re willing to talk about your work in writing so you can contribute to a company culture where we learn from each other despite different locations and schedules, so we can learn faster together.
- You have attention to detail and thrive in a fast-moving environment.
- People who know you would call you a team player with a desire to jump in and be “hands on” as needed.
- You embrace Otter’s values and operating principles.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.