This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on September 23, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
What You’ll Do:
- Create and sustain trusting relationships with our family members.
- Evaluate potential new members against our background check criteria.
- Answer questions from members over chat, email, and phone in real time and with empathy.
- Handle member requests, including things like application and screening questions and match logistics.
- Identify the systemic flaws that lead to member problems or confusion and translating them into product suggestions.
- Write articles and FAQs for our Help Center.
- Put in place processes to make your and your team’s jobs more efficient, including improving our existing internal tools.
What You’re Great At:
- Showing empathy and staying calm in the face of frustration and unpleasantness, especially when working on multiple things at once.
- Building trust with customers and team members
- Fielding hundreds of inbound requests per week and keeping a clean, ordered inbox.
- Learning, improving, and automating processes that are part of your regular job duties as much as possible without sacrificing the quality of work you deliver.
- Understanding how to embed risk management best practices into excellent customer support
Who You Are:
- You embrace Otter’s values: care first, always build trust, and maximize magic.
- You’re up for the challenge of doing good things, doing hard things, and doing things with care.
- You believe care work is real work.
- You’re comfortable approaching your work with an experimental mindset.
- You’re energized by the ambiguity and intensity inherent in a rapidly growing, early stage company.
- You’re an excellent problem solver, and don’t need to be told exactly what to do.
- You love delivering delightful customer service experiences.
- You’ve worked for over 3 years in a fast paced environment, preferably in an early stage startup.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.