This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on November 11, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
The Twitter Service organization creates meaningful connections with our customers that promote healthy exchange in the public conversation. We do this by developing customer support solutions at scale in a rapidly changing and global environment. Whether we’re optimizing operations, guarding the health of the service through proactive and scaled enforcement, or driving content and support channel strategies, we’re with our customers every step of the way.
The Safety Operations team works closely with policy teams, product and vendor partners to launch, scale and optimize solutions for the enforcement of Safety policies. To help us drive our vision forward, we are looking for an experienced, data-driven and solutions-oriented individual that can work across teams to ideate and execute Safety solutions with speed and quality.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop a deep understanding of Safety policies, tools, workflows, and metrics. Act as domain expert and functional specialist for stakeholders.
- Lead initiatives that center around the customer experience and improve policy efficacy, tooling and operational design to increase enforcement quality and reduce risk.
- Influence new strategies, product launches and tactics using analysis and impact metrics to support your positions.
- Articulate our enforcement and product strategies and represent the team as a functional specialist with stakeholders. Set priorities and effectively lead and execute cross-functional projects to further our strategic goals.
- Work directly with the Twitter Service global leadership team to help prioritize and execute on organizational strategic objectives.
- Manage communications with vendors and internal escalations teams, providing support and working collaboratively on scaling solutions.
- Monitor operational performance towards key metrics; identify and execute initiatives to increase operational effectiveness.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of process design, driving efficiencies, identifying gaps and implementing improvements.
- Investigate and resolve high-profile issues thoroughly, and turn around any incidents or negative trends in operational work.
- Develop and deliver training for various policies and workflows to large global teams.
- Facilitate feedback loops between product, enforcement and policy teams.
- Create and maintain documentation of all workflows and operational processes owned by the team.
- Help define quality guidelines and perform quality reviews as needed.
- Be an ambassador for keeping users safe on the platform
- Experience working in an online operational environment, or in process design.
- Familiarity with Lean, Kaizen, or Agile methodologies.
- Experience working with SQL on large data sets.
- Experience working with outsourcing vendors.
- Graduate with 4-5+ years of experience in an operational role with a customer focus, or at least 5 years of experience in business process improvement or project management.
- Expert understanding of operational metrics, and strong experience analyzing and using data to identify the root cause of problems, translating trends into actionable insights, and delivering process improvements at-scale.
- Experience and strong interest in online Safety or content moderation.
- Experience with working on projects both independently and within a cross-functional team environment.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas concisely and clearly, and to solve problems collaboratively and proactively.
- Flexibility; open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframes.
- Ability to review sensitive and potentially disturbing content including but not limited to vulgar language, hate speech, violent threats, pornography and other graphic images.
To apply for this job please visit careers.twitter.com.