Website Spectrum Labs
This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on April 19, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Position Overview Spectrum is looking for a Sales Engineer who is passionate about removing toxicity on the internet through developing partnerships with customers. As a Sales Engineer, you will partner with our Sales team as a technical resource while engaging with prospective clients. In this role, you will be responsible for understanding potential customers’ technical needs and translating how our platform offerings could be a fit. You will be proficient in the technical aspects of our platform and the industry of Trust & Safety and will advise on and design solutions for potential customers. Key Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain expertise in feature functionality and practical application of all our product offerings
- Help companies across varying industries to understand and evaluate the technical capabilities of our products, leading evaluation cycles to gain product fit consensus.
- Understand and interpret prospective customer requirements, delivering customized product demonstrations to match customer needs
- Design, validate and document technical solutions to share with prospective customers
- Collect and analyze feedback from prospective customers to influence roadmap, collaborating with sales, customer success, engineering, and product management teams to meet our prospects’ business challenges and align with our internal business objectives
- Participate in RFI/RFP process and respond to technical assessments
- 3+ years’ professional experience working in a pre-sales, sales engineering, or related consulting role within enterprise software. Experience in the Trust & Safety space is a plus.
- Experience fully understanding technology platform capabilities
- Experience representing technical concepts to an audience of varying technical understanding
- Excellent verbal, written communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build relationships with potential customers, understand their environment, and introduce new concepts to solve problems
- Ability to balance multiple competing priorities
- Thrive in a fluid, fast-paced environment
- Comfort with reviewing and discussing highly inappropriate content for the purposes of detecting and allowing it to be removed
- Enthusiasm about the AI space and working with companies across Gaming, Dating, Marketplaces and Social Networks
- Eager to have a significant impact on the growth of an early stage startup
- A passion for problem solving and a roll up your sleeves demeanor
To apply for this job please visit angel.co.