This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on June 27, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
DoubleVerify leverages proprietary, advanced classification tools and human expertise to classify hundreds of millions of pieces of content per day, across web environments. DV’s product is utilized by many of the largest global advertisers and technology platforms to ensure ads appear next to suitable content and that potentially harmful content is not monetized.
The Senior Manager, Product Policy will lead the policy work for the organization and drive the development of content policies which inform DV’s world-class classification system. As Senior Manager, Product Policy, you’ll work on the policies that form the basis of our content classification product, working across varied content areas, from misinformation to violence to hateful behavior. In addition, you will serve as the main point of contact for the DV commercial teams, helping manage relationships with DV’s global advertising clients.
The Senior Manager, Product Policy will play a key role in the development of new solutions, where our policies serve as the core of development.
The ideal candidate has experience or familiarity with: (1) the digital advertising ecosystem (2) content moderation and/or trust & safety.
- Draft detailed policies and assessment guidance for content across web environments — collaborating with technology and operations teams on implementation.
- Create external documentation and materials about DV’s policy and classification tools.
- Act as escalation point of contact for policy questions and support internal communications for policy issues.
- Coordinate with commercial teams on client inquiries and needs.
- Support data analysis, for evaluation of policy and refinement of products.
- Participate in associations and working groups for the development of industry standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field (Anthropology, Sociology, Political Science, Internet/Media Studies, etc.)
- 6+ years of combined full-time working experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking
- Deep understanding of technology, internet, social media and/or platform content issues.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and keep up with varied tasks
- Advanced degree in a relevant field
- Experience specifically in designing policies for content assessment
- Basic knowledge of SQL and/or data analysis tools
- Fluency in a foreign language(s)
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.