This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on September 11, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
What you’ll do:
- Set the Vision. You will Lead the Trust & Safety team handling a variety of sensitive operational processes so that we can provide the best possible experience and support to all of our customers.
- Be an Owner. Translate strategic priorities into thoughtful tactical deployment plans, policies, and processes that incorporate operational realities and enable rapid execution across teams.
- Process improvement. You will improve and update policies and processes to address and eliminate problem situations while improving the operational efficiencies of internal teams.
- Be a Leader. Recruit, train, and manage a best-in-class organization of well-rounded Trust & Safety professionals.
- Have a voice. Collaborate closely with the Legal, Operations, and Product departments to problem solve and build solutions that address quality issues upstream.
- Impact our Customers. The success of your team and initiatives will positively impact our residents’ lives in a meaningful way.
Who you are:
- You are an experienced professional with 5+ years of successful management experience leading operational teams; 3+ years of experience with safety, risk, or fraud in a customer-facing or product role is a plus.
- You’re a team player and have a proven track record of collaborating with legal counsel, technical teams, or law enforcement and guiding peers or direct reports to solve challenging time-sensitive problems
- You are customer obsessed and deeply committed to building a Trust & Safety organization that supports our customers and is consistent with our values.
- You have top-notch grammar, spelling, and communication skills, and can speak and write using Bungalow’s brand voice and tone. You take pride in the work of your team.
- You’re a systems thinker with a penchant for organizational and/or process improvement. You solve problems methodically and you are curious by nature, investigating problems until you fully understand the “why” behind them.
Nice to have:
- Background in real estate.
- Background or experience in litigation or working with counsel.
- Experience at a high-growth technology startup.
What we value:
- Build better. Always challenge the status quo, constantly look for ways to improve across the entire organization.
- Focus on impact. Ruthlessly prioritize and continue to ask: “Does it scale?”
- Community first. We always look for ways to make our applicants, customers, and teammates feel more at home. We are the steady & trusted source for members new and old.
- Feedback obsessed. We are constantly looking for feedback (from customers & teammates) in order to find ways to improve our experience across all facets of the organization. We never settle for the status quo, we consistently drive progress and growth by challenging our mindset and iterating our processes.
- Move fast. We are less afraid of making mistakes than we are of losing opportunities by moving too slowly. We are a culture of builders & innovators.
- Be an owner. You are the expert & ruler of your domain. If you see something broken, fix it or work with the team to make sure we are always at our best. Always look for ways to improve organizationally and personally.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.