This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on September 22, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
At Apple, our Trust & Safety team is responsible for ensuring our customers can trust our services and software and are safe and secure as they use them. We are a central team that sets a broad strategic vision to prevent fraud and abuse and enhance trust. We execute on that vision by designing and implementing technical solutions and working cross-functionally to address problems related to account fraud, service integrity, and standards enforcement.
As a trust and safety product manager, you will be researching industry trends, designing, and coming up with data and metric-driven solutions for a wide range of trust and safety challenges.
You will work with teams across the company who are specialists in data, design, engineering, marketing, operations and research to bring ideas to life that will help make Apple products more secure, safe and bolster customer trust.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to translate industry trends and critical customer feedback into a compelling narrative
- Experience with various aspects of trust, safety, fraud and abuse types in technology, media services, content and account space
- Experience with product management, working cross functionally with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Experience with building/designing tools that detect, classify and enforce on policy violations
- Defining KPIs and metrics to measure customer satisfaction and trust factor
- Ability to lead by influence. This role requires advocating for change with a variety of teams across Apple
- Experience with existing and proposed global legislation in trust and safety space
- Shown to thrive in a fast-paced environment, able to deliver within established deadlines
- Proven ability to prioritize features/products with input from teams across company, balancing different perspectives and priorities
- Works well with a team, and able to build new relationships
- Self Starter with a sense of urgency and passionate about protecting our customers
- Address policy-related needs identified by cross-functional partners, as well as proactively identify and address policy needs.
- Provide mentorship on sophisticated, high-visibility cases and projects; adapting and realigning priorities in response to emergent crises.
- Provide expertise on trust and safety-related issues and communicate key initiatives across the company.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, analytically minded, have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and experience with trust and safety initiatives. Is this you?
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education
To apply for this job please visit jobs.apple.com.