This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on May 23, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
We’re looking for a Product Leader to join our Trust & Safety team to help us defeat spam and fraud on our communications platform while building more value for our community of users and our company.
You will be responsible for building a cohesive vision and product strategy, for verifying the identity of our users and blocking fraudulent users who attempt to abuse our service.
You’ll play a key role in designing new fraud detection methods and tools, evaluating and integrating 3rd party technologies and vendors and working with our Data Scientists and engineers to help build and integrate AI, Machine Learning and 3rd party technologies that proactively detect and prevent negative behavior on the platform.
Additionally, you’ll work with other product managers, our care and operations team, the legal team and senior leaders to build a robust fraud detection and prevention system.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead a cross-functional team of engineering, design, research, data science, care, operations, and more to detect, mitigate and prevent fraud and abuse.
- Drive product definition, strategy, and long-term vision for Trust & Safety initiatives impacting the user experience, company costs, and monetization across platforms (Android, iOS and desktop).
- Identify the biggest problems to solve and drive projects from start to finish.
- Understand financial and customer-impacting issues related to fraud to make sound business and customer-obsessed decisions.
- Build, measure, and iterate rapidly using A/B testing and other analytical tools.
- Communicate your vision, plans, and their benefits to key stakeholders across the company.
Who You Are:
- Creator of cool stuff with experience delivering impactful products and features that are informed by data, technology and market expertise.
- Brilliant Collaborator with a minimum of 7-10 years in Product Management at a technology company, with 3-5 years in Trust & Safety or Risk
- Someone who takes action and ownership with a demonstrated ability to solve complex problems by creating customer-first solutions and iterating quickly to get results when possible and evangelizing for longer-term investments in infrastructure with clear cases for ROI.
- Respectfully candid with experience partnering with engineering and data science on developing, evaluating and deploying machine-learning models for detecting suspicious/negative activity.
- A bold risk-taker and self-starter who has a problem-solving aptitude and inventive thinking skills
- Resourceful and scrappy, you’re aware of and keep abreast of the overall market and technology landscape, fraud risk and implications, and industry best practices
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.