This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on April 27, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position. As a Senior Product Policy Manager within Trust and Safety, you will have a profound impact on our product safety and user safety strategy. As someone with extensive experience in product risk and policy management, you will help define and assess the platform safety, product risk, and contribute to moderation policies and processes with the unique characteristics of our user base in mind. This role is key to shaping and building a safety minded Roblox product culture. You Are
- Relationship builder: You understand relationships are critical to success for this role. You have a proven track record of working cross-functionally across teams.
- Communicator: You have strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to convey ideas and tell stories. You understand over-communicating is always better than under-communicating.
- Seasoned product risk and product policy manager: You have 5+ years of strong background in product policy and product risk management. You demonstrate solid understanding of fraud detection, risk mitigation, trust and safety operations, tooling, and moderation policies.
- Great project/program manager: You are organized and detail oriented. You are able to track down incomplete project items and rally around all issue owners to reach the finish line.
- A data person: You are metrics driven. You make data driven decisions and can tell stories based on existing data. You are able to suggest new data points in order to measure success.
- Entrepreneurial: Having worked in a fast paced tech environment, with competing resources and priorities, through the product life cycle from planning, development, through to launch. You also have a longer term and strategic vision about function and org growth.
- A self starter: You are ambitious with a high degree of self direction and independent drive. You boldly go where no one has gone before. You are always keen to learn, grow, and push the limits.
- Help shape our Product Policy strategy, fine tune the product risk assessment model, drive the process and take it to the next level.
- Take ownership in product policy management for specific product areas, and deliver thoughtful product risk assessment and recommend balanced mitigation strategies.
- Manage product risk assessment stakeholders and the process from end to end, including organizing product interviews, documenting concerns and recommendations, close the loop with alignment, and continuous collaboration on recommendation implementations.
- Communicate and liaise effectively with the Product team and help formulate the strategy for new product launches.
- Drive strategic and tactical efforts in ensuring visibility in the product pipeline, continue to build a strong presence in the product world and help cultivate a safety minded product culture.
- Maintain a positive relationship with industry peers and continually share knowledge and best practices with each other.
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- A super-cool Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- Rock star status with our community
- (In pre and post pandemic times)
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
To apply for this job please visit corp.roblox.com.