This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on August 16, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Flickr is looking for an experienced Trust & Safety leader to be responsible for a team of Heroes and Analysts who protect the Flickr community, enforce our community guidelines, and remove prohibited content. Described as one of the last friendly communities online, this role will help us build on that legacy to make Flickr even safer and more welcoming to all.
Furthermore, this individual will lead efforts in operational efficiency; refine and develop community guidelines, collaborate with global safety partners; work with Law Enforcement and similar agencies worldwide; and contribute to the global discussion on how technology can best assist in areas of concern, most notably child safety.
Our ideal candidate will have experience across all areas of Trust & Safety and will collaborate with product, engineering, support and legal teams.
- Lead strategic initiatives that result in a safer, friendlier community for all of our Flickr members
- Plan, prioritize, and coordinate the daily responsibilities of the Trust & Safety team along with defining priorities and service level agreements.
- Coordinate Trust & Safety activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with laws, regulations, and company policies.
- Collaborate with the Trust & Safety Process manager on learning and development initiatives and process improvement opportunities.
- Act as the primary relationship manager with established safety partners, such as Thorn, WeProtect, The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.
- Demonstrate effective team leadership skills in actions, communications, and management practices
- Work closely with the existing Support and Community teams to collaborate on operational procedures and deliver a consistent experience to our customers.
- Ensure Trust & Safety readiness for new product launches
- Act as the primary point of contact for law enforcement at the local, state, and federal levels
- Experience leading Trust & Safety teams
- Experience in drafting and implementing community guidelines and other Trust & Safety related policies
- Passion to commit yourself to our company’s core values: grow together, thrill our customers, deliver awesome, dare, and empower passion
*Remote work applies to select states: California, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Virginia, and Washington.
Flickr seeks to thrill customers around the world, and building a diverse team is crucial to our success. We seek employees with a variety of backgrounds and perspectives. And we’re committed to providing equal opportunities and cultivating an inclusive culture. We believe that embracing diversity is integral to innovation and progress.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at email@example.com to make an accommodation request.
To apply for this job please visit flickr.com.